Indoor and outdoor events have the same purpose but preparation for them is very different. There are a bunch of factors to consider if you are exhibiting outside, such as weather and location. Do you want to be an exhibitor for an outdoor show, but don’t know where to start? Luckily for you, we have compiled a list of tips to help you out!
Here are 5 tips for exhibitors at an outdoor tradeshow:
1. Protect your staff & merch – Outdoor pop-up tents are great because they keep you protected from the sun and rain.
2. Visit the space beforehand or be sure you know which direction your booth faces.
3. Working a booth can be exhausting, so you want to make sure your staff can work their best by providing…
a. Weather appropriate outfits
b. Food and water for staff and booth guests
c. Offer more breaks
4. Make sure everything is secured – For the safety of you and others, you want to make sure stands, banners, tables, products, etc. are secured. A windy day can be a disaster if you’re not prepared.
5. No loose paper – Save yourself the trouble and don’t leave loose paper around. Consider bringing a notebook or a digital device to keep track of things.
Need the perfect merch for a farm show? Check out our featured product, the Bottle Opener Seed Depth Indicator, with your logo. Call us to place your order at 306.249.4318. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Team MOBO