The #2 Best Promotional Item to Give for Maximum Exposure
As reported in our January Newsletter, hats are the second best promotional item to choose for maximum exposure. As per the ASI 2016 Edition of Advertising Specialties Impressions Study, headwear will give you on average 3,634 impressions of your company logo!
So, do you choose a ball cap or a toque? There are so many options but the following information from our MOBO Promotional Solutions Buying Guide for Consumers – Simplifying Promotional Products, may help you decide.
- The first step is to establish a maximum budget per item and then work from that point. Some manufacturers require minimum quantities.
- Consider the technical attributes in ball caps and which are critical for you or for your staff/customers; moisture wicking, breathability, sweatbands, wind & water resistant, water repellant, odor resistant and those that offer permanent shaping.
- Consider the type of closure you prefer.
- Consider the placement of your logo and any personalization you may want on your hats.
- For toques, make sure to consider the size and the weather elements faced when wearing...will it cover the ears and neck for extreme cold?
- Our showroom is fully stocked with samples for you to try! Stop in!