How to Use Promotional Products in Fundraising Campaigns
Some things to consider…
- Promotions can be done on a pre- or post-event basis as well as on the day of an event
- Pre-event campaigns help to raise awareness and attendance, encourage donations or sponsorship. This can be achieved in a variety of ways: printed brochures, direct mail, invitations to “Save the Date”, etc.
- At the event, if you are the organizer then you want to be sure your staff and volunteers are easily recognizable. You may opt to have them all in matching apparel, i.e. bright t-shirts, or easily recognizable name badges or tags.
- Make sure you have appropriate branded signage with your logo visible. We can help with event tents, banners, and/or flags.
- If you are a sponsor of the event you will want to choose items that are relevant to the cause and that reinforces their message, and positions you as a champion of their cause.
- Post-event items can be used to give as thanks for donations or for volunteer appreciation.
Promotional items can be effectively used on an ongoing basis through a fan shopping page on your website. By purchasing your branded goods, they are supporting you, too. Let us fill you in on how this can work for you if you are a charity yourself. We would love to help you raise awareness and funds. Give us a call or drop by…coffee is always on!