The #2 Best Promotional Item to Give for Maximum Exposure
So, do you choose a ball cap or a toque? There are so many options but the following information from our MOBO Promotional Solutions Buying Guide for Consumers – Simplifying Promotional Products, may help you decide.
- The first step is to establish a maximum budget per item and then work from that point. Some manufacturers require minimum quantities.
- Consider the technical attributes in ball caps and which are critical for you or for your staff/customers; moisture wicking, breathability, sweatbands, wind & water resistant, water repellant, odor resistant and those that offer permanent shaping.
- Consider the type of closure you prefer.
- Consider the placement of your logo and any personalization you may want on your hats.
- For toques, make sure to consider the size and the weather elements faced when wearing...will it cover the ears and neck for extreme cold?
- Our showroom is fully stocked with samples for you to try! Stop in!